Friday, May 9, 2008

tips goes online

As support for the monthly meetings, Jesse, Mirae and I thought it would be a good idea to create some sort of an online forum so that thoughts, suggestions, and threads could be carried on and developed from one session to the next. I chose 'blogger' as an interim format for a couple of reasons: one, I am by no means a web wizard and this is a format I am familiar with and two, it offers a straight forward, accessible format that we can work with until we decide to upgrade or change it up.
Anyone can read the blog and anyone can add a comment to a post, in addition, anyone who would like to be added as a contributor is more than welcome just send me an email at quietwake@gmail.com and i'll have you posting asap. If you have any additional questions about blogger and how to get set up, or if you have some suggestions for alternate formatting of the forum send an email my way or bring your ideas to the meeting on the 28th,
see you there!

No comments: